- screenie (specify if you want you’re blog or archive)
- 5/10/20/50 liner
- click-thru (specify what you want it to say)
- blog rate
- blog advice
- message 3 people to follow you that i think would like your blog
- vote back
- follow back
- html help (one thing you want for free)
- instagram follow
- reblog your photos (must fit my blog type)
- fake anon question (specify what you want it to say)
Make a post or tell your followers for 4 above or 1 below:
- 3 promos of your choice
- gradient (click on gradient page in my links, and you get it free)
- blog makeover (any html help you want)
- follow on ANY apps/social networking sites that I have
- detailed blog rate
- 100 line
- a spot in my network
remember: YOU CAN VOTE EVERYDAY!
look at the way he holds her. look at his facial expression. it’s as if he feels like if he lets her go, it will be forever. his desperation to stay holding on to her is simply rare. he’s holding her with the intention of never letting go. he needs her. and this is what I find beautiful.
If somebody held me like this I think I’d melt into the gravel.
Honestly after the bombing at the Boston marathon it just it makes me sick people make me suck how could anyone do such a terrible thing?! I’ve seen pictures of people being wheeled off missing a leg or blood running out of their mouth.. I don’t understand how anyone could be do cruel to do this. I’m scared for America I mean one day I want to have kids but my kids would be living in such a terrible place. I’m scared for the future generations. I’m scared for our generation. I am sick to my stomach right now thinking about all of this.